Blackhead Vacuum V2
Blackheads are hidden in the pores. Using the wrong method to extract the pores might hurt your skin. The key to sucking blackheads is to open the pores, since blackheads are large at the bottom of the pores and small at the top. Proper suction can thoroughly suck out blackheads, whiteheads, acne, dead skin, and also clean your pores.
Comes with four suction heads and four adjusting gears to meet different needs.
Strong suction power helps to remove acne, blackheads and dead skin.
1. Please clean the nozzle before and after use.
2. It is recommended that you apply warm water or a warm towel for 3-5 minutes on your skin to open the pores for easier removal of blackheads.
3. Please DO NOT apply suction on one part of the skin for too long, gently move it around to avoid bruising.
4. After the treatment, use cold water to cool skin and close the pores.
5. DO NOT use the remover too frequently, no more than once a week. Please stop using it if any adverse reactions occur.